Crossover Battles! (...vs...)
Thank you for logging in/out! If you're logging in, we hope you have fun. If you're logging out, we hope you had it.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thank you for logging in/out! If you're logging in, we hope you have fun. If you're logging out, we hope you had it.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Introduction - Like you haven't seen one
Do I dare? Albus Dumbledore vs. Gandalf the Grey. EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 4:54 am by Cosmic Ocean

» Favorite SF and Fantasy
Do I dare? Albus Dumbledore vs. Gandalf the Grey. EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 6:01 pm by White Queen

» The Flash vs. The Amazing Spider-Man
Do I dare? Albus Dumbledore vs. Gandalf the Grey. EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 12:12 am by Terminus

» Intro Thingy
Do I dare? Albus Dumbledore vs. Gandalf the Grey. EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 11:24 pm by Terminus

» Do I dare? Albus Dumbledore vs. Gandalf the Grey.
Do I dare? Albus Dumbledore vs. Gandalf the Grey. EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 7:13 pm by White Queen

» [Generic Introduction Title]
Do I dare? Albus Dumbledore vs. Gandalf the Grey. EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 3:38 am by Cosmic Ocean

» Reapers vs. Borg
Do I dare? Albus Dumbledore vs. Gandalf the Grey. EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 1:27 am by Cosmic Ocean

» Off-topic Rules
Do I dare? Albus Dumbledore vs. Gandalf the Grey. EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 11:29 pm by Cosmic Ocean

» Introduction
Do I dare? Albus Dumbledore vs. Gandalf the Grey. EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 10:27 pm by White Queen

Do I dare? Albus Dumbledore vs. Gandalf the Grey.

Go down

Do I dare? Albus Dumbledore vs. Gandalf the Grey. Empty Do I dare? Albus Dumbledore vs. Gandalf the Grey.

Post by White Queen Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:13 pm

Albus Dumbledore and Gandalf are easily two of the most iconic wizard characters of our time. And I'm pretty sure this has been debated to death. But I'm doing it.

Location: Let's just say, oh, something wizardly. An abandoned castle, not specifically from LOTR or HP, just a castle.

Acceptable Sources: The Harry Potter novels & films and the Lord of the Rings novels & films.

Abilities:Both possess all of their canon powers. Dumbledore is armed with his Elder Wand, Gandalf with his staff.

Omitted Powers: While not omitting anything, I will specify that Gandalf is Gandalf the Grey, not Gandalf the White, and if he were to die he would not be sent back as in the LOTR canon.

If the two were to have a wizard's duel, who would end up being the victor?

Have at it, my friends.
White Queen
White Queen

http://www.avidscribbler.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum