Crossover Battles! (...vs...)
Thank you for logging in/out! If you're logging in, we hope you have fun. If you're logging out, we hope you had it.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thank you for logging in/out! If you're logging in, we hope you have fun. If you're logging out, we hope you had it.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Introduction - Like you haven't seen one
Introduction - Like you haven't seen one EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 4:54 am by Cosmic Ocean

» Favorite SF and Fantasy
Introduction - Like you haven't seen one EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 6:01 pm by White Queen

» The Flash vs. The Amazing Spider-Man
Introduction - Like you haven't seen one EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 12:12 am by Terminus

» Intro Thingy
Introduction - Like you haven't seen one EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 11:24 pm by Terminus

» Do I dare? Albus Dumbledore vs. Gandalf the Grey.
Introduction - Like you haven't seen one EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 7:13 pm by White Queen

» [Generic Introduction Title]
Introduction - Like you haven't seen one EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 3:38 am by Cosmic Ocean

» Reapers vs. Borg
Introduction - Like you haven't seen one EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 1:27 am by Cosmic Ocean

» Off-topic Rules
Introduction - Like you haven't seen one EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 11:29 pm by Cosmic Ocean

» Introduction
Introduction - Like you haven't seen one EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 10:27 pm by White Queen

Introduction - Like you haven't seen one

2 posters

Go down

Introduction - Like you haven't seen one Empty Introduction - Like you haven't seen one

Post by Sᴏᴠᴇʀᴇɪɢɴ Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:34 pm

I came across this site simply by surfing the web, and I stopped in to take a look. So far it seems pretty cool, and I hope I can somehow contribute to increase activity here. I'd like to see something like this grow into a large community, what's that chat box without activity, right? Wink

I look forward to talking to some of you, and hopefully see as others join the forums. Very Happy
Sᴏᴠᴇʀᴇɪɢɴ
Sᴏᴠᴇʀᴇɪɢɴ

Back to top Go down

Introduction - Like you haven't seen one Empty Re: Introduction - Like you haven't seen one

Post by Cosmic Ocean Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:54 am

Hello Sovereign. Unfortunately, as I'm sure you're fully aware, this place is totally dead. In fact, it was never alive. I created this forum with a few friends just as a fun little project and it just simply never got off the ground.

I'm sorry to disappoint you. I too would have loved to seen this place get some activity.

While it's not impossible, I don't see this place getting off the ground. Places you might want to check out are SpaceBattles.com, SufficientVelocity.com, Reddit's /r/whowouldwin, FactPile.com, ComicVine.com, and stuff like that.
Cosmic Ocean
Cosmic Ocean
Admin
Admin

https://crossoverbattles.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down